Thara Therapeutic Massage in Hong Kong
Thara Massage bodywork techniques are not limited to any one protocol or fixed pattern of massage. Instead, the approach is flexible, allowing a more targeted approach. The therapist will incorporate such techniques as cross fiber massage, joint distraction, concentric and eccentric stretching, passive and active stretching, etc., as appropriate for the individual client.
Thara Massage is a therapeutic cross fibre massage technique that is highly efficient in reducing pain and stimulating the body’s ability to heal itself from many disorders and malfunctions. It originated in the unique Thai Lanna therapeutic massage and has been refined by the Thara Massage Institute through a decade of research and development incorporating countless hours of trials.
Thai traditional medicine views the body as a single system with “En” as its center. In short, ‘En” is the system that makes other systems in the body cooperate and work with integrity. In other words, “En” is a system of integrity.
In Thai Traditional Medicine, treatment focuses on “Energy”. This is true in Thara Massage too, where Energy (En+Ergy) covers all the activities inside En. This includes the body’s self-healing ability, and functions and range of movement of the muscles, etc. From this concept, working with “En” is very important because it can help stimulate self-healing, fix malfunctions in the body and increase the range of movement of muscles.
Registered users can book appointments for Thara Therapeutic Massage in Hong Kong by phone or using our online booking system.
Conditions We Treat
Thara Therapeutic massage is a very useful modality that gets great results quickly. It can be highly effective when treating the following conditions:
- Golf Elbow or Tendinitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Stiff Neck
- Tennis Elbow
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee Sprain
- Numbness in Legs or Hands
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Groin Pain
- Pectoralis Minor Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)
- Slipped Herniated Disk
- Reduce Arthritis Pain
- Headache or Migraine
Benefits of Thara Therapeutic Massage
Thara Therapeutic massage is beneficial to people suffering from chronic or acute physical pain. The following benefits can be expected from this treatment process:
- Compared to other treatments, Thara Therapeutic Massage is less painful
- Most clients don’t get bruised as is expected during deep massage treatments
- By working on the gaps between muscles, clients experience quick pain relief
- The results are not only quicker but also long lasting
- This approach aims at improving blood circulation in the entire body and treating the underlying issues of a symptom. Since it is not a localised treatment process, the results are more holistic ensuring overall relief.