Counselling in Hong Kong
Life comes with its ‘ups’ as well as ‘downs’ for all of us, and while we are usually good at processing the happiness and joys of life, we sometimes have trouble dealing with the ‘downs’. Talking with friends and family is helpful, but there are times when those closest to us make it difficult for us to hear our own voice. Getting many differing opinions may also lead to confusion and additional stress.
Counselling at The Body Group offers a safe and confidential space for you to voice your concerns and difficulties while being heard. A space in which you can stand back from your everyday life and reflect on what you might wish to do to change things to make them better. A counsellor is supportive and non-judgemental, someone who strives to understand thoughts and feelings from your point of view.
People seek counselling for a wide variety of reasons:
- Stressful or distressing experiences, currently or in the past, even in childhood, which need to be shared in a safe environment. These may include relocation to a new city, separation or divorce, loss of a loved one, an accident, or even witnessing something traumatic that you cannot seem to recover from.
- A desire to change certain behaviours, like food cravings or addictions, excessive anger, overwhelming or uncontrollable thoughts, or certain social behaviours.
- Support through a serious illness.
- Feelings of depression or anxiety.
- Moving forward from fears that are holding you back in your life.
- Counselling also serves as a guide for personal development. It can enable you to expand your awareness and grow into your full potential. So counselling can be beneficial for everyone.
Your counsellor at The Body Group, Hong Kong can help you connect to your inner resources, so you can cope with and overcome any challenges you are experiencing.
Registered users can book appointments for Counselling in Hong Kong by phone or using our online booking system.REGISTERED USERS
How Can We Help You?
Tell us about your condition and your phone number so we can call for an initial conversation.
“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” – Alan Cohen