Justine Campbell is a Family Life Coach and Social Emotional Trainer. Justine utilizes a variety of techniques including neuro-linguistic programming, cognitive therapy and emotional intelligence training to enable people of all ages to be all that they can be.
Justine has the ability to draw out the best in people and provide them with practical strategies to work towards their goals.
As a coach to children from 8 to 18, she focuses on essential life skills such as raising self-esteem, co-operation, confidence building, social interaction and communication with peer groups and adults, motivation and listening skills.
- Challenging negative thoughts and beliefs
- Family difficulties including parent separation
- School Issues
- Sibling Rivalry
- Stress Management
For parents, Justine focuses on core value analysis and belief systems, challenging negative thinking patterns, work-life balance, stress management, managing transitions and cultivating a positive sense of self-worth. She is also available to work on positive parenting strategies.
- Realise they can change the unhappy situation
- See that they are the one who is responsible for their own actions
- Increase their confidence to make positive changes in the way they act, think & feel
- Develop essential life skills