I spend most of my day talking to people in and outside of work.
It seems that many have some real worries: the economy, careers, relocation, children struggling socially or with their school, and the list goes on.
Most people want a solution. They know that chronic long-term stress is the number one factor that causes illness and disease, but nobody has the time to do anything about it. Even when we loose sleep, take it out on our loved ones or feel our bodies sapped of energy, we still say "I don't have time."
I’ve been practicing and teaching EFT for quite a few years, and all I can say is that it works. It works so well in fact, I can’t imagine my life without it.
I use this skill everyday for something.
EFT, or Emotional Freedom Technique, is a combination of tapping/massaging acupuncture points while focusing on your worry. I’m not here to convince you that acupuncture works or that meridian channels & points exists.
Many others have done this.
I'm just here to tell you there is something you can do about it. Come to the class. Its a great class. We will sort out a lot of issues and we really have fun doing it.
The course covers:
- What is EFT and why is it so effective?
- How do negative emotions disrupt my energy system?
- How can a healthy energy system improve my life?
- Learn the basic EFT recipe and effective short cut versions
- Learn how to handle some of the blocks to EFT
- An introduction to Matrix Reimprinting and Meta-Medicine
- Discuss principles from the Palace of Possibilities
- Find ways to minimize the pain of uncomfortable memories
- Learn how to find Core Issues
- Working on cravings, physical pain and phobias
- Introduction to Matrix Reimprinting
“EFT offers great healing benefits" Deepak Chopra, MD
“Meridian-based therapies such as EFT…can have effects out of all proportion to their cost and complexity.” Norm Shealy, MD